标题: 《Robin Williams, Speaking Spanish》作者: - A. R. Morlan【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-9-7 09:10
标题: 《Robin Williams, Speaking Spanish》作者: - A. R. Morlan【EPUB】
Robin Williams, Speaking Spanish by A. R. Morlan * * * * “Amazing ... that’s amazing. He should work for NASA or something like that.” ... “So much for NASA...” Ronald Bass and Barry Morrow, Rain Man, 1988 * * * * Case # 290727DD/I-R 03-01-58/T. Kenward, caseworker Day 1: Contact “The Jones’ cabin’s down past Storage Module Four ... don’t bother to knock. Ain’t like he’s gonna get up to greet ya—” “Throw some cheese balls in first, he’ll never notice you’re in there—” Sabriah put one hand on my shoulder and pressed her dark fingers into the soft hollow between my collarbone and the top of my upper arm, as she told the two asteroid engineers, “Dalton wouldn’t appreciate that ... he’s lactose intolerant.” Turning her scarf-wrapped head my way, as she steered me down the diffusely-lit corridor, away from Broga Hastings and Moire Payne, Sabriah continued, her voice loud enough for the man and woman behind us to hear easily, “I also have Dalton on a yeast and gluten-free diet. I’m not all that sure that it’s helping him, but between that and his meds, he does seem to be content.” I guessed that the last part was strictly for my benefit: every

欢迎光临 (http://imap.zasq.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2