标题: 《Outpost Building Mister Right 》作者: - Mike Resnick【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-8-15 20:27
标题: 《Outpost Building Mister Right 》作者: - Mike Resnick【EPUB】
*Building Mister Right* * * * * I was raised to be a courtesan (said Sinderella). I was schooled in the tantric arts, I was taught to move and dress seductively, I was instructed in all the many ways a woman can please a man and I was warned what attitudes and behaviors to avoid. When I was sixteen I went to work on Xanadu, the pleasure planet in the Belial Cluster. My clientele included some of the greatest names in the galaxy. I was even given to +++Lance Sterling+++ for a week after he set the people of Hacienda III free. There was no aspect of pleasure that was unknown to me, and no sexual art, no matter how strange or painful or alien, in which I was not an acknowledged expert. And because of this, I was in great demand. Even the Earth Mother tried to buy my contract and move me to her establishment on Praesepe XIII, but of course my employer would not part with me. Then, one day, when I was twenty years old, I found myself walking down the long corridor to meet my next assignment. As I passed the multitude of rooms, I heard the moans and sighs of rapture -- but only from masculine throats. And a thought occurred to

欢迎光临 (http://imap.zasq.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2