标题: 《Outpost Battle Of the Big Little Horn》作者: - Mike Resnick【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-8-15 20:25
标题: 《Outpost Battle Of the Big Little Horn》作者: - Mike Resnick【EPUB】
The Battle of the Big Little Horn* * * * * It was twilight (said Crazy Bull), and the wind was blowing gently from the west. Sitting Horse and me, we crawled up the hill on our bellies until we could see just beyond it. Geronimo was off to our left, and Vittorio was leading his warriors on our right flank. We saw a number of the enemy gathered around their campfires, but there was no sign of General Custard yet, and --* * * * "What the hell are you talking about?" demanded the Bard. "You wanted a war story, I'm giving you a war story." "But you're making it up! It's set on Earth, for Christ's sake!" "Nobody in the Outpost ever made up a story for you?" asked Crazy Bull. "Not like this!" "Well, of course not like this. How many Injuns come out here, anyway?" "But you're making up a story about a battle that took place more than seven thousand years ago!" "Sure --but it was a doozy." "I'm not getting through to you at all," said the Bard, totally frustrated. "I want to know what happened when you left the Outpost to fight the aliens." "We won," said Crazy Bull. "But the story of the Big Little Horn is much more exciting." "Right," said Sitting Horse. "There's

欢迎光临 (http://imap.zasq.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2